I am tickled to announce I will be participating in a brand new podcast called “Read Me Romance”. If you love audiobooks, are audio-curious, or not sure what fans are talking about, this is a fantastic new way coming to you to try audiobooks.
Launch was this Saturday at Shameless Book Con, and fans were excited to hear all about it. Like anything new, lots of questions. I will try my best to address, but you can always find out additional fact at Read Me Romance website.
- It’s one free book a week to listen when it fits in your schedule. You read that right – FREE!
- Each story is original content. It may be brand new characters or a continuation of favorite characters.
- Each story will be approximately 15K. This will be approximately a 2 hour podcast length.
- It is a podcast. Which means you will need to subscribe and download the app to listen:
- No, you will not use Audible or iBooks as you would with a audiobook. This is a podcast so think like a radio show that you can play over and over again.
My story will be releasing March 11th. I will be keeping my readers informed as it gets closer. In the mean time, make sure to download the app, subscribe to the podcast and start listening on November 5th to brand new romance from your favorite authors and narrators.
iTunes : http://geni.us/A888vRA
Google Play: http://geni.us/7lB4UBK
Instagram: @readmeromance https://bit.ly/2OxH1yV
Twitter: @readmeromance https://bit.ly/2yMuvB5
WELCOME TO READ ME ROMANCE!
Have you seen our announcement video yet? We’re so relieved we don’t have to keep the secret anymore! Lately, we’ve noticed how many romance readers love audiobooks—and so do we! So we put our heads together and came up with an idea. FREE AUDIOBOOKS. We’ve found a way to bring them to you every week. Are you in??
Each single week on the Read Me Romance podcast, we’ll be releasing an original, never-before-heard audiobook from some of your favorite authors, including Alexa Riley, Tessa Bailey, Claire Contreras, Kennedy Ryan, Alessandra Torre, K Webster, Katee Robert, Kathryn Nolan, Jen Frederick, Skye Warren and many, many more to come.
A different author will be featured on the podcast every week hosted by us! We’ll begin a new, original audiobook every Monday, releasing one section per day, until wrapping it up with a big, swoony happily ever after on Friday! All listeners need to do is subscribe to the FREE podcast, so they never miss a chapter! Come hangout with us and listen to the first podcast RIGHT NOW as we make a hot mess of ourselves!
Alexa Riley & Tessa Bailey
LINK TO VIDEO: https://bit.ly/2OyZHOQ